Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The HABITS Shack

We just finished up a series called "Developing HABITS That Can Change Your Life". It was a three-week series over spiritual disciplines we call HABITS. I stole these from Doug Fields' book Purpose Driven Youth Ministry. We did a longer version of this series last year, and after it was over I wanted to create a place where we could store the HABITS resources. I asked a retired man in our church if he would be interested in creating a "HABITS Shack". I gave him a rough sketch of what I was looking for and a few months later he called to say it was finished. Below is a picture of our HABITS Shack:

1 comment:

Nick said...

Cool HABITS Shack.
We had one that looked similar and we called ours the HABITS Hut. Our student building was called the Beach House so everything was decorated and named Beachy.