Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The World is Watching Now!






The events in Iran over the past few weeks have shed light on a new day in the story of humanity. Through the use of social networking sites such as Twitter and Youtube anyone with a cell phone can send mass messages or videos within seconds. Now, I know governments can block internet sites and interrupt cell communication, but people are smart. They can get around these blockades. They have been doing it everyday in Iran.

I am hopeful this freedom of information will cause these cruel dictators to realize that what used to be done in secret can now be broadcast around the world by anyone. They no longer have the kind of control over communication and image they once enjoyed. The world is now watching!


"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth."
Isaiah 42:16

No comments: